PDA

View Full Version : Bruins Goal Song

bruinsgirl
02-14-2007, 09:00 PM
what is the name of the song that they play when the Bruins score at home?

DJDuker
02-15-2007, 12:07 AM
Is it no Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation?

SensMan
02-15-2007, 12:12 AM
Is it no Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation?

I'm starting to wonder... is there really anyone who doesn't know that song anymore? LOL :D It became the most over played sporting song soooo fast. But, joking asside, yes, I beleive it is Zombie Nation.

whl-bruins-dj
02-15-2007, 03:21 AM
It was decided that zombie nation was the choice for our team with no input from me i am so ticked that i didn't get to have input so unoriginal.

SensMan
02-15-2007, 08:59 AM
It was decided that zombie nation was the choice for our team with no input from me i am so ticked that i didn't get to have input so unoriginal.

Did the players request it? Or management?

Anth0nyFreak
02-15-2007, 09:46 AM

You say that now, but when you have the choice as to what goal song you want to use it's hsrder than you think. What other goal song supplements are out their besides the usual???:
zombie nation
olay olay
bro hymn
"hey song"

SensMan
02-15-2007, 10:34 AM
You say that now, but when you have the choice as to what goal song you want to use it's hsrder than you think. What other goal song supplements are out their besides the usual???:
zombie nation
olay olay
bro hymn
"hey song"

I disagree. If you look hard enough, there are many great songs that can be made into goal songs.

Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love by Van Halen (loop the "Hey Hey Hey" part)
Crown Chant by Joe Satriani
D.E.V.I.L. by 666
The Launch by DJ Jean
Unbelievable by EMF
Get Ready for This by 2 Unlimited
Lovin' Every Minute of It by Loverboy
Fire by Scooter

And so on....

If any of the players have their own requests (as we do), and you have the ability to get it on demand, that adds more as well.

Just some thoughts.

DJ Oli
02-15-2007, 12:47 PM
It's not that hard... I've been using "Danzel - Put your hands up in the air" and it turns out into a great goal song (the Black & White Brothers's original version was my inspiration to use that version, because that was the goal song when we won our last Presidents' Cup in 2001)

whl-bruins-dj
02-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Did the players request it? Or management?Players nope,management nope it was a pushy pr guy and a marketing guy who claim management likes it and the crowd really gets into it even thou i don't believe they even ran it by the gm or the president. I have busted them on the ownership or coach wants it bit before and the crowd doesn't "really get into it".

i had several goal songs to choose from
goal Dance Dance fall out boy looped
AFI - Miss Murder goal song looped
Finger Eleven - good times goal song
gary glitter - rrp2 remixed with siren
instrumental - Who Let The Dogs Out goal song
Kiss - I Wanna Rock & Roll all Night
Limp Bizkit - Rollin last 42 seconds of the song wih a police siren added
ole ole ole goal song
Stevie Ray Von - The House Is Rockin'
The Movement - Jump!
Rednex - Cotten Eye Joe
VanHalen - Aint talkin bout love
vengaboys -we like to party goal song
zombie nation goal song

NRMHA
02-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Cool. You wouldnt be able to send me those would ya?

sepoe
03-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Another song that is great for a goal song is Sonata Arctica - Blank file. Cut out the Woooo-oooh-oooh part at the end and add a siren, roars and youŽll please the crowd ;)

Number 4
03-17-2007, 04:05 PM
To answer the question, yes, the song is Kernkraft 400 (Chant Version) by Zombie Nation. Yes, it's the Chant Version. There are so many mixes/remixes of this song, it's drive you nuts after the first 2 you listened to! :rolleyes: But the Chant Version (or Live Remix, or whatever you want to call it) is by far the most popular.

Here it is, in case you haven't found it yet:

Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation (http://www.2khockey.net/downloads/filesystem/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=Kernkarft%20-%20Zombie%20Nation%20[Live Remix].mp3&directory=Arena%20Music&PHPSESSID=ddaa9800ac145cd3ece6c9d2d90f444b)

The_Sandman
03-17-2007, 07:34 PM
To answer the question, yes, the song is Kernkraft 400 (Chant Version) by Zombie Nation. Yes, it's the Chant Version. There are so many mixes/remixes of this song, it's drive you nuts after the first 2 you listened to! :rolleyes: But the Chant Version (or Live Remix, or whatever you want to call it) is by far the most popular.

Here it is, in case you haven't found it yet:

Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation (http://www.2khockey.net/downloads/filesystem/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=Kernkarft%20-%20Zombie%20Nation%20[Live Remix].mp3&directory=Arena%20Music&PHPSESSID=ddaa9800ac145cd3ece6c9d2d90f444b)

I like to remix this song a little bit, just to keep it fresh for hockey fans... pitch up or pitch down, speed it up a bit or slow it down, take two versions and run them together...

Number 4
03-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I'll admit it can get pretty annoying listening to the same version over and over! I usually mix the Original Version with the Chant Version at some parts (overlaying it) because it seems to work, and sounds better, too! :)

DJDuker
03-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Do you guys mind firing some of your mizes of the song my way just to hear what they sound like. My address is altoids_etmanski@hotmail.com

NRMHA
03-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Do you guys mind firing some of your mizes of the song my way just to hear what they sound like. My address is altoids_etmanski@hotmail.com

Me Too... I have like nothing so i would like some new songs :)
Please send me some mixes

Brady_mcquaid@hotmail.com